Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, October 16, 2015

Important Update!


Hey, been a while. So, if you're a regular reader of this blog and have been wondering why I haven't posted lately, that's because I have moved. My official website used to connect to Blogspot, but since moving the site to Wordpress a couple months back, it no longer connects. All my old posts have been loaded into the new site though, and I've already posted a bunch of new ones, so head on over to KylieJude.Com, check out my newer posts, and feel free to explore my new website! Lots of new-ness that you hopefully will enjoy. See you there! Keep in touch ;) 


Be The Lightning,



}i{


P.S. I may still keep this account around for possible future use, so if you're a subscriber and want to keep following it just in case, feel free. 


}i{


No comments:

Post a Comment